Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Launches Lord of the Rings Non-Fungible Token (NFT) Content-focused blockchain Eluvio created “Movieverse” on Friday as part of the American entertainment giant’s Web 3.0 cinematic experience.
See related articles: Are NFTs securities? Bored Ape Creator Yuga Labs Faces SEC Investigation
- The NFT collection includes an enhanced 4K version of The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings film, interactive menus and an augmented reality (AR) collection.
- The Premiere Mystery Edition collection has 10,000 NFTs and comes with navigation menus based on one of the film’s three central locations: The Shire, Rivendell, and Mines of Moria.
- Premiere Epic Edition’s 999 NFTs include all three locations plus an additional image gallery.
- The Lord of the Rings franchise is experiencing a resurgence in popularity on the back of ‘Ring of Power’ (a prequel to an epic movie trilogy), the highest-grossing TV series ever produced .
- Compatible with Ethereum, the Eluvio blockchain has caught the attention of some of the biggest names in the media and entertainment industry. Fox Corporation When Metro Goldwyn Mayer.
See related articles: The scourge of NFT wash trading — and how not to get carried away with it