One of the cryptocurrency ventures dominating the NFT market is OpenSea. NFT Marketplace announced Integration into Polygon’s Seaport protocol implementation.
The expansion of Polygon support to Seaport means “a more stable trading experience that is comparable to other chains.”
Seaport is newly launched by OpenSea The web3 marketplace protocol for buying and selling NFTs (first launched on Ethereum) allows NFT merchants to transact directly with buyers of digital collectibles.
According to OpenSea, using Seaport with Polygon will allow Polygon to launch several new features, including:
- There is no listing threshold and the $5 minimum offer feature is no longer available.
- MATIC creators can specify up to 4 payment addresses to be paid in real time.
- Auctions in English and Dutch.
- Polygon NFTs can be listed as bundles that sellers can purchase together.
- Bulk transfer Polygon NFTs to the same wallet in a single transaction.
“In the coming months, we plan to add support for Klaytn and other EVM compatible chains as well,” the announcement said.