Analytics Insight offers the best cryptocurrency prices of the day.
In recent years, cryptocurrencies have shown their value very clearly. Inventors who speculate on the rise of the crypto market and the use of new blockchain technology have raised their current market capitalization to new highs. While some financial institutions and countries have legalized the use of digital currencies, others still speculate on terrorist financing and their impact on financial markets. Nevertheless, the influx of new investors has not stopped. Today, Analytics Insight shows the top 10 prices of cryptocurrencies as of December 13, 2021.
- Bitcoin (BTC): US $ 48,976.59 (down 0.42%)
- Ethereum (ETH): US $ 4,013.45 (down 0.63%)
- Binance Coin (BNB): US $ 558.56 (down 0.64%)
- Tether (USDT): US $ 1.00 (up 0.11%)
- Solana (SOL): US $ 167.26 (down 1.03%)
- Cardano (ADA): US $ 1.31 (down 4.26%)
- USD Coin (USDC): US $ 1.00 (up 0.17%)
- XRP (XRP): US $ 0.826 (down 0.27%)
- Polkadot (DOT): US $ 28.92 (up 4.32%)
- Terra (LUNA): US $ 61.00 (up 4.13%)
according to coinmarketcapThe global cryptocurrency market capitalization is US $ 2.25 trillion, a decrease of 0.63% in value over the last 24 hours.
Share this article
About the author
More about the author