Since its launch in 1994, SLAM Magazine represents the ultimate basketball brand. Featuring some of the most iconic legends on memorable covers. Last fall, DraftKings partnered with Autograph and SLAM to release Logo Passes, which referenced some of their most legendary covers. This year, 6 iconic SLAM covers featured in 12 iconic NFTs, DraftKings Marketplace.
Logo Pass owners are granted early access as detailed below. You can also collect all 3 Big Man or her 3 Guards to win a physical Metal Edition cover.
The first available pack is 7,750. Individuals who had a SLAM Logo Pass on November 11th at 3:00 PM ET (Early Access Deadline) will receive early access benefits to the event starting November 15th at 3:00 PM ET . Here are the details for the early access period:
- Early Access Discount Price: $15.00
- SLAM “Bayou Bling” Logo Pass – 1 purchase limit per pass
- SLAM ‘Up in Smoke’ Logo Pass – 1 purchase limit per pass
- SLAM “No Luck Needed” Logo Pass – 2 purchase limit per pass
- SLAM ‘Kings Wear Crowns’ Logo Pass – 2 per pass may be purchased
- SLAM ‘Soul on Ice’ Logo Pass – Purchase up to 3 per pass
The pack contains regular or metal editions of the following covers:
- Ray Allen The Color of Money SLAM cover
- Kevin Garnett “How To” SLAM Cover
- Steve Nash is No Joke SLAM cover
- Dirk Nowitzki 4 MVP SLAM Cover
- Tim Duncan Iceman 2000 SLAM Cover
- Allen Iverson Respect The Game SLAM Cover
Public access to the collection will begin at 5:00 PM ET on November 17th, and individuals will be able to purchase the pack for $35.00 at that time.
These iconic NFTs have their own utility. If you have any of the 12 NFTs by the activation deadline, you will receive 1 discount code for 25% off SLAM merchandise (online goods). This code is valid for the next 12 months (discount code will be provided by email).
Own any of the following sets at the time of activation (12/15 3:00 PM ET) A physical metal edition of SLAM’s cover will be sent. “
● Big Men Challenge: Kevin Garnett “How To” Metal Edition SLAM Cover, Dirk Nowitzki 4 MVP Metal Edition SLAM Cover, Tim Duncan Iceman 2000 Metal Edition SLAM Cover
● Guard Challenge: Ray Allen The Color of Money Metal Edition SLAM Cover, Steve Nash is No Joke Metal Edition SLAM Cover, Allen Iverson Respect the Game Metal Edition SLAM Cover
You can collect these iconic NFTs, available at . DraftKings Marketplace.
For more information, Includes Big Men and Guard Challenge terms and conditionssee the sign blog post in the drop.All purchases are subject to signature terms of service This includes the possibility of obtaining each collectible from a Mystery Container.
of DraftKings Marketplace is currently only available in the US and Canada.
To buy or sell NFTs on the DraftKings Marketplace, you must be 18+* and reside in one of the 50 US states or Canada.
*Must be 19+ in Alabama and Nebraska.
*You must be 21 or older in Iowa, Louisiana, and Massachusetts.
Additional requirements for access:
you must have Verified Draft Kings account.
Marketplace & Daily Fantasy Sports age and eligibility restrictions apply. The Reignmakers contest is not available in CT, HI, ID, LA (select parishes), MT, NV, PA, WA, and CA-ONT.look marketplace.draftkings.com Also DraftKings.com for more information.